A Firm Where Experience And Personal Service Intersect
Dolcy Law Firm, L.L.C., provides skilled legal representation to clients in Ocean County and throughout surrounding areas.
Colleen M. Dolcy, Esq., has more than 15 years of experience handling complex legal issues in New Jersey and New York. Attorney Dolcy and her experienced staff are committed to solving the legal problems of clients and doing so with a personal touch. The firm provides every client with the attentive and responsive service they deserve.
Criminal Defense From A Former Prosecutor
Criminal law attorney Colleen Dolcy defends clients against a broad range of criminal charges, including drunk driving, drug charges, violent crimes and traffic violations.
As a former prosecutor, Ms. Dolcy has stood in the shoes of her legal opponents. This gives her valuable insights when representing clients who have been accused of felony and misdemeanor crimes in New Jersey and New York. Whether you face charges in Superior Court or Municipal Court, Ms. Dolcy will stand by your side every step of the way.
Navigating Sensitive Family Law Issues
If you face a divorce, child custody dispute or other family law problems, you will find a strong advocate and compassionate ally in Dolcy Law Firm, L.L.C.
Attorney Dolcy will work with you personally to help you understand the law and how it applies in your unique circumstances. As an experienced litigator, she is skilled at obtaining favorable outcomes at the negotiating table and, when necessary, in family court.
A Versatile Practice
The firm is prepared to handle a broad range of legal matters for individuals, businesses and organizations, including:
- Estate planning: Ms. Dolcy will work with you closely to gain an understanding of your needs and goals, drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other legal documents that truly protect your interests.
- Real estate law: Whether you are buying your first home, selling your family home to downsize for retirement or navigating other real estate challenges, the firm will guide you through the process.
A Commitment To Our Clients And The Community
Ms. Dolcy is committed to serving her clients and her community. She has served in leadership positions on a number of local charitable organizations, including:
- Lakewood Economic Action Program, Inc. (L.E.A.P.)/ Headstart, Inc. – Board of Trustees
- Ocean Community Economic Action Now, Inc. (O.C.E.A.N.)/ Headstart, Inc. – Board of Trustees
- Island Heights United Methodist Church – Youth Fellowship Leader 2006 – 2011
Discuss Your Legal Needs With An Experienced Lawyer
To learn how Dolcy Law Firm, L.L.C., can help with your legal matter, contact the firm online or by telephone at 732-743-9931.